Writers Block

Hey everyone! I hope that you have enjoyed my last couple of posts that I had written for you. I am going to be discussing creativity and writers block. Everyone at some point in there life has been inspired to do something creative whether it is writing or it is something simple as just drawing a picture. Then there comes to that point where it just all seems to disappear you have started this great creative exploration and it turns into do I really want to finish this now. This is known as creativity block, it can be called various different things, it is just a block that happens when you are not finding anything to be creative or inspirational about. It is hard to say when it is going to happen or how long it is going to happen.

The best example that I have of this would be writing. Some people love writing and some people do not. Some people like creative writing and some people just like writing about historical, whether it is nonfiction or fiction. There is always going to be that block, this is when you hear people say that I have writers block. You are able to write something instantly about a prompt that you are given, but when it comes to writing on your own thats when you aren't able to come up with anything at all. This is something that isn't always easy to fix or it can be the exact opposite. People go through different periods of times from a couple of days to months even with having writers block. I know that I have personally gone through this. I love writing and telling a story. I used to be able to come up with it write on the spot and just spend hours and days even writing non stop about this story, and mind you this was without a prompt. Now I am able to get more of a short story out then what I am used to. I have hit a writers block with ways to write, but I have also learned that even if you aren't writing a chapter book, just a simple short story could be the way to go.

Now that we have covered what writers block is I would like to give you a heads up for what tomorrows topic is going to be. I will be discussing inspiration! I would also like to inform you that each week we will be discussing a new topic! So please tune in for more, and please comment, share, and follow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...