Self Love and Care

Hey everyone!! I am really excited to continue onto talking about ways to care for your body image. I have come up with many sub topics for this week. So be prepared for all of the festivities and to be inspired!! Like I said maybe you will see me on some videos!!

Today we are going to be talking about self love and self care. You have to be able to love your body to truly be happy with yourself. You should always come first in your life, whether it is by doing some exercise or even just taking time out of your day to do things that you normally would not be able to do. You are the most important thing in your life. Especially when you feel like your world is caving in do something for yourself.

I am not going to lie that I have trouble with self love and care, and that it is hard to remember to always want to take care of your body. I have had to relearn to self love and to care about me, and it is something I realized that can truly change not only your mood but how you feel about yourself. Self love is just not shaming yourself and accepting who you are. I know that I have spent years and years of shaming who I am and shaming the things that I have done to myself. I did not think that I was doing it right or that it was not worth it. But now I have learned that if I am positive about myself and who I am that, and that it is okay to feel this way. I have learned that my stretch marks, love handles, thick thighs, and things that I didn't think were beautiful truly are. What I do sometimes to make myself feel that love, is take a bubble bath, take that extra time to do my hair in the morning or to do my make up, wear things that I love to wear not what everyone else wants me to wear. Those things are showing your body that you love it.

Now some of those things that I covered are also self care, like taking a bubble bath or doing my hair in the morning. If you do not care fo yourself then you will not feel the full effects of what your body can do. I know that I have recently come into yoga, and man does it feel good to open up my mind and to feel the peace that my body loves. I also find that doing some exercising whether it is a quick body blast or walking for 20 minutes, that is a form of self care. Not only that but what you put into your body that is giving yourself self care. You may feel that junk food is what you really want but when you look at it yes it made you feel good at the time, but is that really what you wanted to do. Showing your body love and care with what you eat, can change the way your body feels to you.

When you are looking at your body, you have to remember when you do something that is negative to your body it can create a negative impact, like restricting or over doing it. You need to remember that whether you feel like you are having an end of the world moment, or that you aren't what people want you to be it doesn't matter. If you love yourself and show your body that you care, then you will feel like a million bucks.

So please think about what you are doing to yourself, and as always please comment and share and follow. Please check you the Facebook Page, The Simply Daily Life, follow and like, please comment on the post and let me know what you think. Please check out and follow the Instagram page The Simply Daily Life, and also the youtube channel! I would love to hear what you have to say whether you leave me a comment, message me on the blogs email, message me on the Facebook page, or Instagram. See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...