Haitus

Hey everyone! I am sorry that I have not posted in the last week. There has been a lot going on in my life, and I needed to take a mini break. I will be continuing the topic that we have started on Body Image this week. I will also be posting some separate little topics here and there as well. I hope that you guys are ready to get back to hearing some different point of views on what things are.

This weeks bullet list:


  1. Rewrite Negative Words
  2. Self Love and Care
  3. What you see vs. Others See
  4. What makes you unique
  5. Summary

I look forward to sharing all of these with you! Please also check out my next post in a couple of hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...