What You see vs Others See

Hey Everyone!! Today we are going to be talking about something that has a bit to do with the second post that was shown yesterday. We had touched a bit on bullying and  how you see yourself and how others see you. So today I am going to talk about what you see vs others see.

What you see is something that people have no control over. If you are able to look at yourself and love yourself, then you are able to see that everything is going to be okay. You may see yourself as an amazing, wonderful beautiful person. You may also see yourself as an athletic, strong, and capable person. You are the ones that control how you feel about yourself and not what others see about you. You are a strong person and you are a person that needs to take pride in who you are, but also remember that you are ever changing. If you are able to do that then you are able to be who you want to be. Not only does this boost your confidence but it boosts how you see about yourself.

What other people see doesn't matter, they have no control over who you are. If they control who you are then you have let them take that privilege from you. I have been in a situation with an ex boyfriend, that took who I was and changed it completely to someone that I did not recognize, and I am still figuring out who I am. It is a hard thing to realize, but it is something that I know will come together in the end. I should not have let him and all the people that bullied me changed how I felt about myself, or destroy my body image, then I would be a completely different person. It also would have changed me to someone that is different then who I am today. I am proud of who I am becoming, and that I am learning to love myself. I will not let those people change me.

So please when you are looking at yourself and listening to what other people say then you are letting them win. But if you are able to be strong and confident in yourself then you are the person that you choose to be. It will make you proud about yourself, and it will make you feel strong. So do not let the way that people see you control who you think about yourself.

And as always please comment, share, and follow. Please take like, share, and subscribe to the Youtube Channel, The Simply Daily Life, and please comment and follow The Simply Daily Life Instagram. Also please follow and like the Facebook Page, The Simply Daily Life. Also please leave feedback and comments of what you would like to read! Please let me know either privately or on the page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...