Summary With a Topic

Hey everyone! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful weekend, and have enjoyed reading my blog so far. Today we are going to be discussing everything that we have discussed this week that has involved writing. I know that I have discussed a whole bunch on fanifction, writers block, and inspiration, also a little bit about me. We started off with what fanfiction is and that it is a mixture of both nonfiction and fiction, but based off a story or movie or anything that you love. You can also add any kind of information that you want into this story. It also could be a short story or a novel. Then we went into writers block with a hint of creativity. When you are able to be inspired by creativity you know that there is always going to be some writers block involved. When you find that you have hit a writers block, remind yourself of what brought in this creativity or just try a different way to write it. You are able to push past your own writers block and to continue on. Last but certainly not least we talked about inspiration. Now I know that creativity and inspiration are the same thing and you are able to intertwine them, but remember what has sparked your creativity or brought your inspiration to you, use that to go far with whatever you choose to write about. You are in control of what you choose to be inspired by and how it sparks your creativity!

I hope that you guys have enjoyed the topic of this week and the subtopics that I have chosen to write to you about. I hope that you are able to use this to help you be inspired, write something that you love and find fun and easy ways to break through on your writers block. I know that writing can be challenging but if you put your mind to it you may find that it can help in a lot of different ways for you.

Now for the grand finale of this weeks blog, I am going to be giving you a sneak peek into your topic for next week. I will admit that I did have a hard time choosing this topic, because my top two choices are both that I know everyone can relate to in many different ways. I have decided to discuss body image. I know that everyone has a hard time looking at themselves and seeing how beautiful we all truly are. I know that I battle it every day, but remember you are not in it all by yourself. I look forward to discussing many different aspects of this with you! I hope that you guys will enjoy!

So please follow, comment, share, and provide feedback!! I would love to hear what you have to say, and also please follow and like The Simply Daily Life on Facebook! Also follow my Instagram page The Simply Daily Life. You are able to find all the updates and new topics, and what each days post is going to be about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...