Body Image Week!!

Hey everyone!! So today we are going to be discussing the topic of the week!! I am not going to lie that I had been debating back and forth between two ideas as topics for this week. The topic I chose is something that is near and dear to my heart, and it is something that I know everyone struggles with. This week is going to be all about Body Image! Everyone has faced difficulties with, whether you have been a ridiculed or just down right disrespected or even just told yourself that you do not think that you are worth it. I know that going through all of this is hard and everyone has there own challenges that they have been going through to deal with it.

This week we will be touching on different topics that have to deal with body image. I will be bring in different stories from people who are near and dear to my heart. You will even hear about my story that involves the experiences and everything that I have been going through myself with my body image issues. I know that this is going to be a difficult topic to discuss, but it will be worth every bit of it. Maybe you will even find some new ways to cope and help bring to life a new light to what body image should really be seen as a positive.

I am really excited to share some new exciting new with you this week! I am going to be creating a video blog to this, that way you are able to read it and hear about it! It may not be up right away, but I am hoping that it will bring a new life to this new blog! Please follow and like on facebook, The Simply Daily Life, and follow The Simply Daily Life on Instagram, and the video blog will be The Simply Daily Life! And as always please comment, share, and follow the blog!! Stay tuned for new updates through out the week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site!!

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that I am switching the blog over to, The Simply Daily Life !! Please look to this for future...